About this contract
- Create shipping labels for FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground®, FedEx Home Delivery® shipments
- Schedule FedEx® Address Checker to confirm addresses in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, and determine if an address is commercial or residential
- Notify yourself, your recipient and others when: shipment information has been sent to FedEx, the shipment has been picked up, a critical shipping event has affected the shipment, the shipment has been delivered
- Generate FedEx Express and FedEx Ground return labels and tags for your return-shipping needs
- Use Preferences to set defaults for the options and information you use most when shipping
- Store up to 300 Shipment Profiles for repeat shipments to the same address
- Create labels for multiple-piece shipments, up to 25 pieces, in one shipping transaction and track with only one tracking number
- Get courtesy rate quotes – both account-specific and standard list rates – for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground shipments
- Sent to Logistics for processing,
- Handed to a FedEx courier,
- Scheduled for pick-up online with Ship Manager,
- Placed in a FedEx drop box located at all US Post Offices, or
- Taken to any other authorized pick-up location.
FedEx Service Guide Select the "Ship" tab to
- Order shipping supplies (for Express shipments only) – choose “Order Shipping Supplies”
- Schedule a pickup (Express or Ground) – choose “Schedule a Pickup”; no pickup charges for MSU account numbers
- Get rates and transit times – Quick Quote, Detailed Quote, Transit Time Only
- Find FedEx locations – choose “Find Locations”
Select the "Track" tab to
- Track packages by tracking number or reference
- Have visibility of shipments without tracking numbers (outbound, inbound and third party) - choose “Access FedEx InSight” - a demo is available
- Obtain proof of delivery – choose "Obtain Proof of Delivery"
Select the "Manage" tab to file claims online. A demo is available.
Information by Phone
FedEx Technical Support 877-339-2774 – technical assistance, troubleshooting, walk through website.
Domestic Customer Service 800-Go-FedEx (800-463-3339) – order supplies, schedule a pickup, tracking, rate quotes, transit time quotes, etc.
International Customer Service 800-247-4747 – tracking, rate quotes, transit time quotes, etc.