The Pcard is a credit card designed for the direct procurement of small dollar purchases by staff and faculty. To acquire a Pcard you must:
- Complete and submit an application in the Finance System. The application is located under Finance>Lookup and Maintenance>Procurement Card Maintenance.
- Select the “create new” button on the top right hand corner of the Procurement Card Maintenance Document (PCMD).
- View instructions for locating the application PDF
Important: New Pcard requests require the approval of the Dean, Director, or Chairperson (DDC). Please ad HOC route the application to that person prior to sending it to the Pcard Team for processing. Requests received without the approval of the DDC will be disapproved.
- Review the Pcard User Manual PDF.
- Attend an orientation session.
- Present valid identification when you pick up your card.